2008년 4월 28일 월요일

Anne Frank Question #1

I don't really know about Holocaust and I had no interest in it but as im reading the drama "Anne Frank's diary" I got some of my attention to a word holocaust. I know it was in WW2 and it is something to do with concentration camp from Nazi. Nazi is like a party that thinks Jews are bad and they persecute them. I know that Holocaust was a serious thing to everyone and it was a terrible thing to be happened.

댓글 4개:

익명 :

Hi John,

I'm not actually commenting on your latest post. I just want to ask you to please change your language settings to English.

Thanks!
Ms. J.

JinDo :

kkkkkkkkk Yea! Change your language use to English man~! haha anyways, I agree with you that it is, or was a serius thing. I personaly think the Nazis are discusting, as a same human, I dont know how they are so violent and cruel to the Jews. I guess I can say that the are prejudice to the Jews.

익명 :

Dear John Hamn,
I agree with the information towards the definition of Holocaust. However, ever i want to inform you that it was a very divesting moment when people were literally suffering worse than you can think of. For example, they were forcefully sent to the concentration camp to do extremely hard labor work and they were mostly repaid with death at the end. They were mostly steamed and burned and also shot. However, there were thankfully some survivors as Hitler began losing power.

ChristinaY :

hey john~ =]
great job on the blog! haha..
anyways you know the basics of the Holocaust~ I didnt really know much about it. Well...I kind of forgot but its basically the same thing~~ I totally forgot about what Nazi's did but now i remember thanks to you! hehe...
Like Jae and Jin Do are saying, the Nazi's were really bad people and if you got caught by one they would just drag you off to a concentration camp where you just suffer SO much and its just really bad... So Anne's family and everyone else that was hiding with her had to be really careful but in the end they got caught and they all died except for Mr. Frank right? It is really sad... =(
Anyways great job on your blog!! xD